Objective’s annual Collaborate event should not be missed. While we face another year of hosting the event digitally as we are unable to collaborate in person at this time, we should take this as an opportunity to connect even more.
Collaborate 2021 will bring you the latest development in content solutions from Objective, together with spotlights on organisations navigating new ways of working relevant to us all.
Collaborate is coming to you as free event. Previously, it may not have been as accessible to all due to travel and out of office requests. Now, from the comfort of wherever you are, Collaborate is accessible to you and as many colleagues as you wish to invite.
Collaborate 2021 will be spread across two days and each of those days will have a focused agenda with two hours full of valuable insights, masterclasses and success stories. You’ll hear from keynote speakers, customers and organisations such as:
- Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia
- Information and Records Management Society, United Kingdom
- City of Greater Dandenong
- Far North District Council
- Department of Treasury and Finance (SA)
- Glasgow City Council
In addition to incredible customer stories of generating positive community outcomes and global perspectives on records and information management, you’ll also be able to learn about the exciting roadmap for Objective ECM and the Content Solutions portfolio. Some of the exciting Objective masterclasses and presentations include:
- Hear from Tony Walls, CEO of Objective, as he discusses Modern Information Management and the critical role it plays in today’s government organisations
- Learn about Objective’s new cloud offerings and security posture with Objective’s Chief Technology Officer, Anthony Turco.
- Learn about Objective and Microsoft’s partnership which provides outstanding outcomes for digital government with Rachel Bondi, Chief Partner Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Discover the benefits of information and governance everywhere with the latest enhancements to Objective ECM and IQ
- See the new workflow capabilities in Objective ECM and learn from real life examples of how Objective’s workflow capability is helping to manage complex government processes
- Discover the ways in which Objective provides automated governance across Microsoft 365
- Learn how to protect your information when you share it with anyone outside of your organisation
There is so much to get excited about with Collaborate 2021. It’s completely manageable and accessible to attend. We encourage you register if you have not yet already, invite your colleagues and spread the word. We encourage you to reach out afterwards and hope that you come out of Collaborate with valuable insights that will ignite conversations with your colleagues and organisations long after the event has ended.
Take advantage of the digital event, seize the opportunity to be inspired, and register now.