We are excited to announce that the Objective Keystone User Group is back and in person.
During the day, you will have the opportunity to hear the latest product enhancements, share best practice, gain inspiration from the future strategy and enjoy networking to reconnect with your peers.
Join Jim Fretwell, Global Product Manager, and many of the Objective Keystone team, at one of two locations across New Zealand:
- Auckland Novotel Airport – Wednesday, 8 February
- Christchurch Novotel Cathedral Square – Thursday, 9 February
- 9:30-10:00 - Registration and Refreshments
- 10:00-10:30 - Welcome
- 10:30-11:00 - Product Update – Product Strategy & Roadmap (including education update)
- 11:30-12:00 - Customer Support Update
- 12:00-1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 - Product Update – Beta Testing
- 2:00-2:30 - Keyplan Survey
- 2:30-2:45 - Break
- 2:45-3:15 - Best Practice Workshop
- 3:15-3:30 - Q&A and Wrap Up