For agencies, few activities carry more weight or reputational impact than preparing briefs and correspondence for the Minister. Processes are increasingly complex and high-profile. Queries are more sophisticated. Advice is coordinated across teams, content is sensitive and responses must be delivered - fast.
What is the cost and impact of this demanding environment? Studies show that staff spend up to 60% of their time managing work, leaving only 40% of their time to do the work. How can agencies effectively balance speed with quality; security with collaboration; and maintain staff morale?
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL:
- Understand the priorities and challenges for different stakeholders in ministerial processes
- Quantify key areas of cost and overhead associated with managing these processes
- Learn about the risks associated with mishandling, rework and poor quality of information
- Consider the impact of poor team collaboration and low morale on operations and productivity
- Find out how to benchmark your own ministerial processes and build a business case for improvement