In the age of zero trust, near enough compliance is not good enough.
The number of cyber security threats and bad actors are on the rise. At the same time effective cross-agency and nation collaboration with sensitive information has never been more critical for Australian federal government. Without a secure, intuitive method to share information agencies create vulnerabilities in their security postures.
In the effort to mitigate the risk, agencies look for solutions that claim to be secure by name dropping IRAP or ISM compliance but what does this actually mean and how does it deliver the security needed not just for today but well into the future when collaborating with PROTECTED information?
Register for the webinar to:
- Understand what is IRAP and how it plays a pivotal role in the secure sharing of sensitive information
- Learn how an IRAP assessed solution can deliver peace of mind and deliver operational efficiencies when collaborating cross or inter-agency
- Identify the key benefits of using software that is made, supported and hosted in Australia; and how it can mitigate response to threats or bad actors
- See why agencies don't have to sacrifice usability for security when locking down PROTECTED information
- Edward Dexter, Security Advisor and Director, Trustwave
- Michael Stringer, Principal Domain Solutions Architect - Security, Amazon Web Services
- Anthony Turco, Chief Technology Officer, Objective Corporation
- Rebecca Finbow, Customer Success Director, Objective Corporation
- Jon Mills, Product Manager, Objective Connect
- Jake Whitehurst, Account Director, Objective Connect