In this 40 minute webcast our panel of experts explore the challenges of balancing information access and collaboration with privacy and security to deliver better public services and community outcomes.
Key topics covered during the webcast included:
- Why senior executives should be leading their organisations to thrive on the feedback and insights of citizens
- What it takes for agencies to be really open, in a world of citizen empowerment
- The role of the Open Government National Action Plan in building a strong and collaborative relationship with stakeholders and citizens
- How people, processes and systems interact to develop capability and confidence, driving cultural change
- Which jurisdictions are making use of open government to build trust, engagement and social license for digital transformation?
Featuring a panel of expert speakers
Victorian Information Commissioner
Chief Executive Officer, Volunteering Victoria
Public Sector Director, The Mandarin
Director Industry Solutions, Objective Corporation
The Open Government Partnership